Once you've completed the Essentials checklist you are ready to go live but there are some optional extras you might want to configure beforehand one of these extras is setting up tags for your learners. These tags can be used for adding manual restrictions to your learners. These can be things like sports teams, after school clubs, Scholarships, SEN notes or anything else you might need to know about that learner. Tags are for internal information and aren't seen by the learners or guardians.
- Click learners on the left-hand side
- Click edit tag library at the top right
- Start typing and when you're happy with the name click add tag
- Repeat this for any other tags you wish to add
- When you're happy with your tags click done.
Adding tags to a learner
- Once you've set your tags up you can go into Learners
- Select the learner you wish to apply the tag to
- Click the edit icon on the learner tag section
- Use the search bar to find any new tags or use the X on existing tags to remove them
- When you're happy with the tags click update tags