Once the lesson starts there are a few separate ways to mark attendance
During the lesson - in the lesson room
- When the lesson starts you can click "Lesson room" on the left-hand side:
- Within the lesson room click the tick icon on the left-hand side:
- Within the pop up you can mark the student as present or absent and select the attendance code, if these have been set up by your admins:
- If you're not currently using attendance codes this will instead ask you to select who is chargeable for this lesson: the school; the learner; or a free lesson.
From the attendance area
- Click the Attendance option on the left-hand side:
- This brings up a calendar view of all your lessons. Click the "?" on the relevant lesson and then click edit:
- This opens the same dialog box as the lesson room where you can mark a student as present or absent and select the attendance code.
From the learners area
- On the left-hand side go into your learners:
- Select the relevant learner and click on the lessons tab at the top
- This brings up a list of all that learner's lessons. Find the relevant one and click edit to change their attendance.