If you teach multiple students in a class at the same time, or if you teach any ensembles, you can set these up in Practice Pal to make scheduling them easier.
Creating your Groups
- Select Groups on the left-hand side:
- Select add group at the top:
- In the pop up enter a name for the group, select if it is a Group, Ensemble or Whole class, select your school and then use the drop down to search for and add all the learners that are part of the group:
- Top tip: Ensembles might have Learners you don't normally teach, if they're not attached to you you won't be able to add them to a group so make sure your admin or Head of Department has added all the relevant learners before creating your groups
- Once you're happy with the group click create group.
- You can then schedule a group or ensemble lesson in the same way as you would normally. Just select Group in the drop down when scheduling your lesson and the app will flag any restrictions from your MIS for all learners in the group.